|/cast||Opens Command list|
|/cast list||List's Spells you know|
|/cast [name]||cast's a spell|
|unbinds a spell|
|/cast bind [name]||Binds a spell to item|
These are spells that must be typed using the /cast command. Some of these spells are almost necessary for the plugin to work well (like list and help), but none of them are actually required.
- List Spell - Lists the player's currently known spells.
- Help Spell - Shows information about the indicated spell.
- Teach Spell - Teaches another player a spell.
- Forget Spell - Causes a player to forget a spell.
- Spellbook Spell - Turns a bookcase into a spellbook that can teach players a specified spell when clicked.
- Bind Spell - Allows a player to override the default wand binding. Usage is: /cast bind <spellname>, while holding the desired wand item in hand.
- Unbind Spell - Removes a wand binding for a spell.
- Scroll Spell - Creates a spell scroll that can be used to cast spells without knowing the spell. Has a limited number of uses.
- Tome Spell - Creates a book that can be read (right-clicked) to learn a spell. Usage: while holding a written book, type /cast tome <spellname> [uses].
These are spells that are cast instantly. These can be cast either by using the /cast command or by swinging a configurable casting wand.
- ConfusionSpell - Causes nearby monsters to attack each other.
- Conjure Spell - Conjure materials out of the air.
- Dowse Spell - Find nearby ore or entities.
- Enderchest Spell (v2.10) - Access your ender chest inventory.
- Firenova - Summons an expanding ring of fire.
- Food Spell - Restores some of your food meter.
- Forcepush - Pushes all enemies away from you.
- FreezeSpell - Sprays snowballs, slowing enemies they hit.
- Gate Spell - Teleports to a defined location (the spawn point by default).
- Leap - Jump a long distance forward.
- Mana Spell - Restores mana.
- Mark Spell - Marks your current location for later recall.
- Phase Spell - Phase through solid matter to the other side.
- Prayer - Heals yourself.
- Projectile Spell - Fires a projectile and causes a targeted spell effect where it hits. (example: explosivearrow)
- Purge - Kill all monsters and animals around you.
- Recall Spell - Teleports you to your marked location.
- Repair - Instantly repairs your gear.
- Ritual Spell - A spell that requires multiple participants to cast (example: summon)
- Roar Spell - Forces nearby monsters to attack you.
- Throw Block Spell - Throws a block (example: anvil)
- Time Spell - Changes the time of the world. (example: sun)
- Wall Spell - Creates a temporary wall to block your enemies.
They are spells that are targeted, either at a monster, another player, or at a point on the ground.
- Area Effect Spell - Apply spell effects to all nearby enemies.
- BlinkSpell - Teleports you to your target location.
- Build Spell - Builds a block remotely.
- Combust - Sets the target enemy on fire.
- CrippleSpell - Slow down your target enemy for a short time.
- Disarm - Forces your targeted player to drop their held weapon.
- Drainlife Spell - Steal life from your enemy.
- EntombSpell - Traps the target enemy in glass.
- Explode Spell - Causes an explosion at your target location.
- Farm Spell - Causes crops to grow.
- Fireball Spell - Throws a fireball.
- Forcebomb Spell - Throws enemies away from the targeted location.
- Forcetoss - Throws the targeted enemy into the air.
- GeyserSpell - Create a geyser of water that shoots your enemy into the air.
- HealSpell - Heal a target player.
- Levitate Spell - Cause a target to levitate and fly where you point.
- Lightning Spell - Calls down lightning at your target location.
- Materialize Spell - Creates a block at a location. (example: water)
- Pain - A generic direct damage spell.
- Potion Effect Spell - Applies a potion effect either to the caster or the target. (examples: blind, poison)
- Pulser Spell - Creates a block that pulses a configured spell until it is gone or destroyed.
- ShadowstepSpell - Teleports you behind your target.
- Silence Spell - Prevent a player from casting spells for a time.
- Spawn Monster Spell - Spawns a monster nearby.
- Summon Spell - Summon another player to your position.
- Switch Spell - Switch places with the targeted player or creature.
- Telekinesis Spell - Activate switches and buttons remotely.
- Tree Spell - Grow a tree at a target location.
- Volley Spell - Launches a volley of arrows at a target location.
- ZapSpell - Destroys the target block.
These are spells that you cast on yourself to give yourself enhancements. They generally have a duration or number of uses. These can be cast either by using the /cast command or by swinging a configurable casting wand.
- Armor Spell - Get temporary armor.
- CarpetSpell - Walk on a flying carpet of glass. Use Windwalk Spell instead
- Empower Spell - Empowers your spells to make them stronger.
- FlamewalkSpell - Burn enemies around you as you walk.
- FrostwalkSpell - Freeze water as you walk across it. Use Waterwalk Spell instead
- GillsSpell - Lets you breath underwater.
- Haste Spell - Lets you run faster for a time.
- Invisibility Spell - Makes you invisible to monsters and other players.
- Invulnerability Spell - Become invulnerable to damage. (examples: invulnerability, safefall)
- LifewalkSpell - Flowers bloom in your footsteps.
- LightwalkSpell - Lights your path.
- Lilywalk Spell - Walk on water across lilypads.
- Mana Regen Spell - Increases mana regen for a time. (example: clarity)
- MinionSpell - Summons a minion to fight for you. Does not work properly
- ReachSpell - Place and (instantly) destroy blocks from a distance for a time.
- ReflectSpell - Causes spells casted at you to reflect back to the caster.
- Spell Haste Spell - Reduces the cast time and cooldown of spells for a time.
- StealthSpell - Makes you invisible to monsters.
- Stonevision Spell - Allows you to see through stone.
- WalkwaySpell - Creates a magical walkway that always stays ahead of you. Use Windwalk Spell instead
- Waterwalk Spell - Walk across the water.
- Windwalk Spell - Fly through the air.
External Command Spells
The special External Command Spell allows you to create a spell from a command provided from an external plugin.
- Multi Spell - Allows you to create a spell by combining multiple other spells.
- Targeted Multi Spell - A special type of multi spell that only works with most targeted spells.
- Passive Spell - Creates triggers to activate and cast other spells.